Senior Financial Analyst Sector Controlling
Shape the way we work by bringing our data and numbers to life!
Senior Financial Analyst – Sector Controlling
As our Finance function continues to grow and mature into its role as a driving force for the business, our people are finding lots of opportunities to apply their skills in lots of different ways. As Senior Financial Analyst, you contribute with shaping, influencing and collaborating in order to drive growth and change within our Business Area Europe.
You will be supporting the sector Controlling Team by collecting, controlling and preparing the analysis for items driving the Balance Sheet efficiency of the business sector with special focus on FX related analysis. You report to our Head of Sector Controlling & Business Planning within BA Europe and you are based at Electrolux global headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
Typical day at work
You will work with the planning and controlling activities of FX items influencing Profit & Loss, Net Operating Working Capital (NOWC) & Cash Flow (CF).
Furthermore, you will:
• Manage FX reporting, analysis and related hedging together with Group Treasury and see to that accounting, reporting and analysis in this area is of good quality
• Support Sector management reporting, forecasting and annual planning process
• Drive improvements in processes and way of working
• Consolidate & analyze financial results & propose corrective measures where necessary
• Be the Sector key contact point for all treasury related matters
Who you are:
Agile. Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
Collaborative. You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and that people can buy into.
A problem-solver. You see challenge as opportunity.
• University degree in Business Administration or similar
• Minimum around 2-3 years’ experience in financial accounting and/or business analysis, preferably with some exposure to Treasury function
• Fluent English, additional languages considered a plus
Dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner: Sara Vigliotti