Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Be a business partner to provide insights and analysis for business decision to a sustainable growth and profitability. This professional will develop, drive and share best financial practices, by identifying and strengthening relations between the all areas of the company, ensuring accurate and timely information of the P&L and NOWC of the company.
A Typical Day
- Daily report by customer, channels and Flash report
- Country performance tracking
- P&L by Business
- P&L by Brand / Sales channel
- (Planning Sector Reports)
- Portfolio Review (By Model and profitability)
- Cost analysis and tracking to provide suggestions for improvements
- Budgeting, forecasting. Long term and Short terms planning responsibility
- Business & Strategic analysis
- HC and SG&A Analysis
- NOWC and cash flow follow up and reports
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant disciplines
- Experience in finance planning and good Excel and skills
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
Attend training that helps you to work safely