Senior Financial Planning Analyst
A Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) is essentially in charge of all business forecasting. They provide analysis in decision-making in all matters operational, financial, and strategic. A strong candidate combines a strong analytical mindset with technical ability and excellent people skills.
A Typical Day
Your responsibilities will include providing financial insights and projections. You will provide reliable data and analysis to be used in decision-making and planning. You will prepare accurate monthly financial reports, assist in the preparation of presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made.
- Defines financial situtations by completing quantitative analyses.
- Evaluates optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns.
- Values assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential.
- Recommends debt structures by analyzing refinancing options.
- Builds financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 7 years of FP&A experience in multinational companies
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of MS office
- Experience of using ERP system (SAP is a plus)
- Strong communication ability in Japanese and English (both written and spoken)
- Book keeping certification Nissho-Boki 2nd grade
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results
- You manage multi-tasks from various stakeholders with positive attitudes and flexibly adopt the constant changing environments
- You are detail-oriented and well-structured to perform various tasks
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
- Attend training that helps you to work safely