Senior Food Technologist
Look for opportunity. Bring it to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Location: Rothenburg, Germany
You will enjoy a global team on the first line in the definition of the Taste Consumer Experience on the way to make sustainable eating the preferred choice. As food technologist You will ensure testing of key performance functionality, compliance with technical standards. You will translate input of consumer needs into technical solution. Provide performance improvements and proposals. You will manage project target definitions, test plan, activity schedule interacting with Project Leader and involved stakeholders.
Your main tasks:
· Defines cooking experience development & Verification plan for different projects
· Fallow up on project technical changes and updates Development and Verification plans
· Project work break down for test team to assure project deliverables
· Keeps the team updated on the significant project changes
· Review and present relevant team results on project level
· Develop new cooking features and or service functionalities base on consumer needs
· Bachelor, Master in Food Science/Technology or Chemical engineer.
· Knowledge of laboratory standards and test execution
· Ability to prioritize projects and self-manage own workload
· Ability to work with and build relationships with people at all levels within the organization(also remotely)
· Good written, verbal communication (in English) and presentation skills - to conduct a meeting/demonstrations - public speaking
· High flexibility and ability to take time and stress pressure
· Attention to detail, and accuracy in numeracy, reporting and presenting
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
What to learn more about what drives us? Watch this video about how at Electrolux we reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xELrrVk19tw
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.