Senior Income Tax Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Tax Analyst position will be a part of the Electrolux North America Federal Income Tax Team and will be responsible for supporting various US Federal and Canada tax processes with a primary focus on the differences between financial and taxable income. The position is located at the Electrolux North America headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina USA.
- Analysis and computations of the current and cumulative differences between financial and taxable income for the US and Canada supporting all dependent income tax processes including the following: long-term forecasting, annual budget, accounting for income taxes, estimated tax payments, and compliance.
- Analysis and computations related to tax accounting methods and related planning including monitoring of any changes to financial statement accounting methods and related tax implications.
- Support and participation in the planned implementation and going forward management of a technology-based process improvement to the overall book-tax difference process for all uses including documentation and mapping.
- Support the income tax long-term forecasting model which supports multiple initiatives including planning, analysis of changes in tax law, and valuation allowance analysis.
- Provide a supporting role where needed related to other income tax compliance and research processes and teams where needed in a team-based environment.
- Research and documentation of income tax matters as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Federal income tax.
- Strong data management and analytics experience.
- Certified Public Accountant or plan to accomplish preferred.
- Corptax and SAP experience a plus.