Senior Income Tax Analyst - International
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Income Tax Analyst – International position will be a part of the Electrolux North America Income Tax Team and will be responsible for supporting the Senior Tax Manager on international income tax matters impacting the Electrolux North America group. The position is located at the Electrolux North America headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina with the option of a hybrid work environment.
- Collaborate with various functional teams to obtain and analyze foreign related party transactions to prepare Form 5472s and to calculate BEAT and prepare Form 8991.
- Assist in the preparation of calculations and documentation supporting US international tax issues such as FTC, E&P, GILTI, FDII and Forms 1118, 5471, 8858, 8992, 8993.
- Coordinate with other income tax team members, Accounting, and Finance to gather data needed for international tax computations and reporting.
- Manage and coordinate the impact of international tax matters on the forecasting, accounting for income taxes, income tax compliance and other processes.
- Assist with transfer pricing and intercompany transaction issues, calculations, and documentation.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to facilitate streamlining and automation.
- Prepare supporting data, work papers, and draft memos to provide to tax authorities and respond to audit queries explaining our filing positions.
- Research and documentation of international income tax matters as needed.
- Prepare withholding tax calculations, payments, and filings.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Corporate Income Tax.
- Strong Data Analysis experience.
- Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- US International tax experience a plus.
- CorpTax and SAP experience a plus.