Senior Information Security Governance Manager, Data Science
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
We are now looking for our next Senior Information Security Governance Manager for Data Science.
As our Senior Information Security Governance Manager for Data Science, you will report to our Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and you will be a part of the Group Information Security & Control team. The role will be responsible for Information Security Governance of Data Science in Electrolux.
Your main tasks:
• Oversee all use of Data Science technologies from an Information Security governance point of view, including the use of AI and Machine Learning as well Data Mining
• Follow the threat landscape and influence security strategy for Data Science
• Oversee supply chain and third party Information Security for Data Science
• Further develop approach for managing supply chain and third party risks from IS point of view
• Execute governance of Data Science Information Security
• Contribute to alignment of tactical plans and actions with strategic objectives
• Participate in vendor selection process
• Guide developer and operations teams with regard to Information Security requirements for Data Science
• Prepare auditing plans in cooperation with CISO
• Other governance tasks
• Excellent understanding of Data Science and AI security
• Interest in developing third party vendor security governance approaches
• Communication skills, strong influencer
• Relevant experience (e.g. AI security, cloud security, third party assurance)
• 5-10 years relevant experience in Information security
• Analytical mindset
• Used to working and delivering results in an international environment
• Self-motivated and able to plan and deliver based on high level objectives
• Security certifications CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar seen as an advantage
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Stockholm HQ: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/sweden
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.