Senior Internal Auditor Sales & Marketing
Make Electrolux better, globally.
Senior Internal Auditor
Do you have an analytical mindset and is curiosity in your DNA? Are you energized by the prospect of travelling the world and exploring processes by meeting people and analyzing data?
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
We are now looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join our Group Internal Audit team. Your mission as part of Group Internal Audit will be to help Electrolux achieve its strategic objectives and goals by performing audits across the Group focused on sales and marketing.
You will be based in our headquarters in Stockholm but your field of responsibility will be global and you will be traveling frequently to Electrolux offices around the world. You will report to the Director of Internal Audit.
You will work closely together with parts of senior management, as well with the regional sales teams across Electrolux, to construct audit objectives, define ways to achieve those objectives by conducting independent audits and leverage the best of people and technology.
As part of a team of functional experts in Group Internal Audit, you will stay in tune with the latest developments both internally and externally. You will understand key areas at risk for errors, waste, and fraud within sales and marketing processes. You will develop audit work programs and lead assignments to evaluate processes in order to give independent assurance and provide actionable insights to drive improvement. Part of your regular activities will also be to monitor data, identify risks and perform risk assessment activities to propose the internal audit plan for sales and marketing across the globe.
Key Operational Responsibilities
• Lead audit assignments that result in documented assurance about the integrity of our processes
• Interface with management across Electrolux to present the audit plan, discuss findings and insights, and review the progress of open issues
• Drive a risk assessment process that identifies what should be audited and how through workshops, interviews, data and audit history
• Develop the annual internal audit plan proposal for the sales and marketing area
• Agile mindset and willing to drive changes to work efficiently and flexibly in order to deliver results
• Analytical with an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making
• You know your area of responsibility and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into
• You successfully build trust and good working relationships with your colleagues and across the organization.
• Whether face-to-face or virtual, you can effectively communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels
• Detail oriented – you are passionate about getting the details right as the credibility and influence of internal audit depends having the discipline to get things right
• Communicative - whether face-to-face or virtual, you can effectively communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels even in times of conflict
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years’ experience of auditing or other relevant areas such as sales controlling or sales management
• Solid knowledge of process development, preferably within the commercial area
• Fluent in English, additional languages such as Mandarin is a plus
•Willingness to travel around the globe (approximately 30%)
•International experience is a plus
•Skills in using excel, other tools such as Qlik, PowerBI, Tableu, Disco are a plus
Contact person: Sara Vigliotti