Senior IoT Cloud Architect
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Senior IoT Cloud Architect / Lead engineer – Stockholm (Sweden)
You will be joining the Group Technology Organization team. We are a team of highly qualified engineers with strong industrial knowledge, supporting development of new platforms and services globally and across categories.
We offer you a key role in a company that is going through a digital transformation and moving towards a consumer-focused organization. We believe that smart appliances will further enable us to deliver great customer experience and we hope that you would like to join our journey.
We believe you have a passion for delivering remarkable consumer experiences to succeed in this role. You are comfortable in sharing your innovative ideas with your colleagues, as well as working in an international environment.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
As an IoT Cloud Architect you will work with design and development of our backend system for connected appliances called Electrolux Connectivity Platform (ECP).
The system is based on micro services architecture and deployed on Kubernetes in cloud. The micro services are mostly created using Java but also NodeJs.
The system is continuously being updated with new features and integrations. You will work with different stake holders to identify and plan requirements and be a technical leader within the team.
You love working according to agile principles and have some experience in doing so. You are passionate about creating excellent consumer experiences and prefer that this drives the way the product is developed.
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Great listener and communicator. You will join a truly global team and work with other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
• Creative. Willing to keep technical background always up-to-date, commitment to technical excellence.
• Teamwork oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading team work approach.
• Committed. You feel committed to constantly improve the system. You have a vision for its development for the future. You have a strong sense of ownership and you make sure it always runs smoothly
• Hands-on. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You have a strong programming background
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master's Degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering, or related.
• At least 7 years of cloud development and design experience of highly scalable systems
• Experience working with Public Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
• Experience working with container orchestration e.g. Kubernetes
• Comfortable with at least one of the following languages: Java, Python, NodeJs. Can learn a new language quickly
• Systematic problem-solving approach with strong sense of ownership.
• Experience in IoT
• Understanding of mobile development technologies
• Continuous Delivery
• A great team player
• Fluency in English
Contact person: Julia Sciuto
ABOUT ELECTROLUX GROUP
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. Read more about what we do here: http://www.electroluxgroup.com/en/