Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst - Cloud
This professional will work with IT infrastructure team to help the company in develop new cloud projects and keep the cloud environment organized and health. He/she will collaborate with IT areas to develop and manage complex projects guaranteeing the delivery of innovative solutions aligned with the Electrolux needs
In this position, the professional should help the IT infrastructure area in the project scope elaboration, technical definitions, search for cloud technological solutions, align with global team the solution scope, set up the IT costs, control the schedule, manage external vendors and keep the cloud environment health. For this, the candidate should have knowledge in project methodologies, knowledge and experience in IT cloud infrastructure environment as well as experience in large IT environment projects to be able to act as a facilitator.
As the IT Cloud Solution Owner, he/she will responsible for leading the cloud solutions in IaaS and PaaS environment according the best practices.
A regular day at work
You will collaborate with the IT area in the daily management and support of cloud projects with definition of technological solutions and in the management of project deliverables within the time, cost and quality defined in common agreement between the areas. You will also be responsible for coordinating and tracking the implementations of the changes generated by project deliverables.
As the focal point of the cloud area, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement and ensuring the delivery of the strategies in this area of IT infrastructure. Further than cloud projects in a normal day you will:
- Define catalog items (IaaS and SaaS) to be used
- Define and activate provisioning and policies rules of usage resources
- Define and activate tagging rules
- View and analyze summary data on cloud resource deployments
- Manage and report the cloud running costs and billing data
- Manage user access and customize the user experience
- Track and operations and support of implemented resources
You should participate in forums and discussions about cloud computing technologies activities in order to propose new components and to make revisions in existing environments to follow the global standards.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who You Are
- Expert – you not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- Agile – you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Influential – you have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- A strategic-thinker – you can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science and related fields;
- Good experience in project management on servers/network environment and digital transformation areas;
- Technical knowledge in computer network;
- Good experience with Cloud Computing environment including projects and administration;
- Consolidated knowledge in IaaS and SaaS solutions;
- Knowledge in project management methodologies (PMI / AGILE). PMI Certification (desirable);
- Professional Cloud Administrator certification (hosted by the Cloud Credential Council) and/or proprietary certifications, including Azure and AWS
- Knowledge and experience in ITIL process.
- Fluent English and Portuguese.
- Spanish desired.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.