Senior Manager - Buying Groups
Join a team of highly engaged professionals who are part of the Sales organization at Electrolux. Profitably driving brand loyalty is our mission and this position will be a critical contributor to our ambition of developing a world class Dealer Channel business model.
The Senior Manager of Buying Groups and Promotions will assist in developing profitable and sustainable sales strategies with buying groups. Responsibilities will include but not limited to communicating and managing promotional plans, chapters within the buy groups, customer programming, buy shows, and upward feedback to internal and external team. This individual will also be the represent EMA at all buy group related meetings.
- Work with RM’s/DM’s, Marketing, and Merchandising to create best in class go to market plans for Dealer channel
- Co-develop and manage programming and promotions for Nationwide and AVB
- Communicate programs, pricing, promotions, product launches, and any other EMA information imperative to the buy groups.
- Buy show execution lead – all floor related activities
- Represent EMA at buy group and chapter meetings
- Develop strong competitive knowledge via programming and flooring
- All other dealer channel duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably within durable goods industry
- Working knowledge of Appliance Industry