Senior Manager CIO Office
Bring your ideas to work where we’re all about bringing ideas to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
The Senior Manager role we are looking for will work within multiple disciplines, such as Governance, operating model and Strategy. The role will need to drive change through cooperating with the IT colleagues in the Functions and BA’s.
The role is to support the organization in strategic decision making and facilitating to action. This includes leveraging on internal experience and analyzing the current internal and external landscape and defining the future target model.
We are looking for someone that has a broad experience as a management consultant within Technology & Strategy in global IT organizations.
Your main tasks:
• Consolidate and align IT strategies defined by Business Areas and IT Functions
• Defines “As-Is” state, key opportunities and roadmap to reach desired “To-Be” state
• Continuously identify gaps in IT Operating Model and review with stakeholders
• Define balanced scorecard and CIO dashboard for Business Area IT and Group IT
• Drive investigations and analysis across the key capabilities within the CIO Office
• Relationship builder with “can-do” attitude.
• Result driven, analytical and an outgoing personality.
• Ability to work effectively independently with strong initiative and self-direction or as a part of a multi-functional team
• Excellent communication skills and well-versed in English, written and spoken.
• You have innate curiosity and a drive for continuous improvement
• Demonstrated ability to effectively influence without direct authority
• Organized, methodical with good time management skills.
The CIO Office is responsible for facilitating our IT strategy, fostering its alignment with business strategies and goals, strengthening the IT governance and making sure that we have plans to drive the process to define, enhance, resource and promote standardization aiming simplification, flexibility and agility across architecture landscape.
The CIO Office is a strategic catalyst and a facilitator to action that works closely with the organisation to deliver on the Electrolux strategy and plans to shape living for the better. Our mission is to secure that we have a long term perspective, in combination with a can-do attitude to improve the execution of IT.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Maria Redin