Senior Manager, Consumer Experience Insights
Great food brings people together. Our clothes bring out the best in us. Healthy homes are places we thrive in. The mission of the Consumer Experience Insights Manager is to have a deep understanding of our consumers so that we may create simply outstanding experiences that Shape Living for the Better.
Electrolux is a sustainable consumer experience driven company. Within APAC and MEA, a core focus is to position Electrolux for accelerated growth via consumer centric product innovation, design, and brand communications. The Consumer Experience Insights Manager will play an integral role in reaching our objectives.
The Consumer Experience Insights Manager will use best practice research techniques and analytics to develop a deep understanding of our consumers, categories, markets, and brand positioning across our diverse region.
A Typical Day
• Manage and lead consumer experience insights projects for the Business Area across our portfolio of categories and brands to guide strategic decisions for product innovations, generation planning, and technology roadmap initiatives based on those insights.
• Cultivate sustainable and strong cross-functional partnerships with key internal stakeholders from product line, design, R&D, and marketing by providing strategic recommendations, rooted in consumer insights, that promote total Category & Brand growth.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of each product category’s development strategy and possible opportunities, including up-to-date consumer insights across shopper, category, and customer trends.
• Collaborate with Product Line, Product Marketing, Retail/Shopper Marketing and Sales to develop effective sell-in stories for new product launches that capture insight led consumer-centric benefits.
• Work with Retail/Shopper Marketing and Digital Marketing to develop communication insights in order to drive conversion along the path to purchase
• Provide Brand Marketing with guidance on target consumer segmentation analysis and a structured approach to campaign development and validation
• Partner with Product Marketing by providing a best practice approach in uncovering consumer benefit lead commercial messaging to drive product awareness, interest, and conversion
• Bring the perspective of APAC and MEA consumers to cross functional global boards and committees
• Shape the long-term strategies for consumer experience insights within the Business Area in close association with Business Area Insight Director and Global Consumer Insights & Analytics team
• Empower key stakeholders by storytelling actionable insights derived from complex research approaches and best in class qualitative and quantitative methodologies
• Embed consumer centricity within the organization by developing a structured cadence for insight sharing
• Own and manage insights learning plan for assigned categories, brands, and projects
• Manage third party insight resource relationships and syndicated data sources
• Oversee budget related to specific initiatives
Who You Are
• Passionate – about the consumer and in delivering simply outstanding experiences.
• Influential - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can influence others based on that vision
• Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
• Innovative - You are all about big ideas and working to bring them to life
• Organized - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
• Dynamic – You have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
• Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
• Data Driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your decision making
University degree (MBA preferred)
- At least 8+ years of experience – preference is to have worked internationally
- Thorough understanding of research and insight approaches – qualitative and quantitative
- Strategic planning and marketing experience
- Innovation capabilities development experience
- Experience analyzing syndicated data
- Proven track record of influencing strategic business decisions through consumer insights
- Background in Product Management, Innovation, Marketing, or Sales in a matrix organization a plus
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
• Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
• Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
• Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
• Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
• Attend training that helps you to work safely