Senior Manager, Digital Supply Chain & Manufacturing
This is a IT leadership position with expert-level knowledge of digital supply chain and manufacturing solutions, partnering with APAC & MEA supply chain and manufacturing leaders, as well as regional and global IT to optimise our supply chain and manufacturing capabilities through digital transformation. It is both a hands-on and leadership role where you will be responsible for thought leadership, solution architecture & design whilst steering a team to deliver IT projects and modernization solutions in line with needs of the supply chain and factories.
• Establish digital architectures and implement solutions capable of meeting needs in a volatile and continuously changing supply chain and Industry 4.0, that includes end-to-end demand and supply network management systems, logistics solutions, manufacturing and shop-floor systems and supplier collaboration IT.
• Align with global and regional plans, manage geographically dispersed teams, internal and external, in delivering well-integrated solutions, whilst transitioning legacy systems to future-proof platforms
• Active participation alongside the ERP PMO, to drive business transformation and migration to SAP ECC 6, based on existing and developing global templates
• Support transformation opportunities with emphasis on end-to-end network integration, and visibility, digital factory and efficient supplier collaboration capabilities including JDA Agile Control Tower, Apriso Manufacturing Operations Management, Integrated Sourcing Systems etc
• Identify key use cases, solution roadmaps and accompanying business cases with organization-aligned priorities for Digital Supply Chain and Digital Manufacturing systems.Understand and articulate usage of new technologies to the business such as block chain, VR/AR, AI, iOT, 3D printing etc.
• Drive vendor and technology evaluations, project-manage implementation with external vendors on chosen digital platforms and technology solutions, integrated with Electrolux infrastructure and back-end solutions
• Understand business requirements and processes, engaging teams in translation into functional and system documents.
• Maintain a strong understanding of industry standards and collaborations
• Contribute to internal Continuous Improvement initiatives
Reports to VP, IT APAC & MEA
• 12-15 years experience in IT solution delivery and architecture for supply chain and manufacturing platforms.
• Business partnership skills with supply chain, manufacturing leaders to articulate solutions and drive business transformation
• Technical leadership skills in developing architecture, helping with technical trade-offs, and driving best practices.
• Working knowledge of SAP ERP solutions in the areas of End-to-End Planning, Warehouse Management, Transportation Management, Procurement and Manufacturing
• Possess strong digital thinking, experience in agile deliveries
• Data driven mindset, ability to harness data & analytics to drive descriptive. predictive and prescriptive AI, to solve problems and drive new value to the business
• Deep understanding of and thought leadership around Industry 4.0 technologies and IT vendor landscape
• Consultative communications and IT-business partnership experience
• Experience in leading evaluations and vendor selection, and driving SDLCs
• Good business acumen and out-of-the-box thinker.
• Adaptive learner in new processes and complex environments
• People leadership skills and ability to work in teams in a matrix environment
• Bachelor’s degree or above in IT or engineering.
• Additional qualifications in supply chain management is a plus
• Certified project management
• 8 to 10 years of experience assessing, architecting, and delivering marketing technology, data, and analytics solutions to clients at scale
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
• Six Sigma qualifications with a thorough understanding of the define, measure, analyse, improve and control (DMAIC) model
• Fluent English is mandatory
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• We strive to develop and maintain a diverse work environment and welcome all applicants to apply and qualify on equal terms.