Senior Manager, Digital Supply Chain & Manufacturing, IT APAC
This is a IT leadership position with expert-level knowledge of digital supply chain and manufacturing solutions, partnering with APAC Operations, as well as regional and global IT to optimise our supply chain and manufacturing capabilities through digital transformation. It is both a hands-on and leadership role where you will be responsible for thought leadership, solution architecture & design whilst steering a team to deliver IT projects and modernization solutions in line with needs of the supply chain and factories.
• Establish digital architectures and implement solutions capable of meeting needs in a volatile and continuously changing supply chain and Industry 4.0, that includes end-to-end demand and supply network management systems, logistics solutions, manufacturing and shop-floor systems and supplier collaboration IT.
• Identify key use cases, solution roadmaps and accompanying business cases with organization-aligned priorities for Digital Supply Chain and Digital Manufacturing systems
• Understand and articulate usage of new technologies to the business such as block chain, VR/AR, AI, iOT, 3D printing etc.
• Align with global and regional plans, manage geographically dispersed teams, internal and external, in delivering well-integrated solutions, whilst transitioning legacy systems to future-proof platforms
• Support transformation opportunities with emphasis on end-to-end network integration, and visibility, digital factory and efficient supplier collaboration capabilities including JDA Agile Control Tower, Apriso Manufacturing Operations Management, Integrated Sourcing Systems etc
• Drive vendor and technology evaluations, project-manage implementation with external vendors on chosen digital platforms and technology solutions, integrated with Electrolux infrastructure and back-end solutions
• Understand business requirements and processes, engaging teams in translation into functional and system documents.
• Maintain a strong understanding of industry standards and collaborations
• Contribute to internal Continuous Improvement initiatives
• 12-15 years experience in IT solution delivery and architecture for supply chain and manufacturing platforms.
• Technical leadership skills in developing architecture, helping with technical trade-offs, and driving best practices.
• Possess strong digital thinking, experience in agile deliveries
• Data driven mindset, ability to harness data & analytics to drive descriptive. predictive and prescriptive AI, to solve problems and drive new value to the business
• Working knowledge of JD Edwards and/or SAP ERP solutions
• Deep understanding of and thought leadership around Industry 4.0 technologies and IT vendor landscape
• Consultative communications and IT-business partnership experience
• Experience in leading evaluations and vendor selection, and driving SDLCs
• Good business acumen and out-of-the-box thinker.
• Adaptive learner in new processes and complex environments
• People leadership skills and ability to work in teams in a matrix environment
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience)
• Bachelor’s degree or above in IT or engineering.
• Additional qualifications in supply chain management is a plus
• Certified project management
• 5 to 10 years of experience assessing, architecting, and delivering marketing technology, data, and analytics solutions to clients at scale
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
• Six Sigma qualifications with a thorough understanding of the define, measure, analyse, improve and control (DMAIC) model
• Fluent English is mandatory
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• We strive to develop and maintain a diverse work environment and welcome all applicants to apply and qualify on equal terms.