Senior Manager-Indirect Purchasing APAC & MEA
Purchasing & Sourcing
Electrolux Purchasing is responsible for sourcing direct and indirect materials and services across the entire Group. More than 75% of the Group’s product costs are handled by Purchasing. Its vision is to be a world-class organization that continuously contributes to the Group's strong drive for innovative products and service solutions. It focuses on functional excellence, strong collaborations with internal and external stakeholders, and leveraging global size to ensure the lowest total cost of ownership for materials and services purchased.
The global indirect scope manages a purchasing base of approx. SEK 13 billion spread across all indirect materials and services, excluding logistics and transportation. The team is composed of about 70 people, between direct and indirect team members.
The APAC &MEA Indirect spend is around SEK 1 Billion SEK split in the following categories: Marketing, Professional Services, IT & Telecom, Travel, Facility Management, MRO, Utilities and Capex.
• Lead Indirect purchasing for the APAC&MEA business area
• Define the strategy, structure and processes, and deliver the implementation and/or potentiate the development of existing Indirect Purchasing functions within the business area, with the objective of driving down costs while maintaining quality of services.
• Define the business area Indirect Purchasing strategy and targets in alignment with Functions and Global Indirect strategy
• Gain control and a clear overview of the indirect spend in the region
• Lead and coordinate key sourcing projects to deliver cost savings and avoidance, improve payment terms and fulfil internal customer needs
• Implement or eventually develop and deploy the Indirect Purchasing process and systems
• Ensure strong network within business community to allow for the successful sourcing strategy development and implementation through close engagement of business users
• Manage the application of the required Purchasing ethics and standards of integrity
• Report operationally to the BA Purchasing director and functionally to VP Global Purchasing Indirect & Logistics
• TCO Awareness
• TCO Analysis
• Industry & Commodity expertise
• Supplier Analysis
• Supplier Selection
• Risk Management
• Supplier Evaluation
• Supplier Negotiation
• Contract Design
• IT Awareness & System Capability
• Project Management
• Operational Leadership
• Strategic Leadership
• Results orientation
• Customer orientation
• People Leadership
• Engineering or Business Degree
• 4-8 years of Indirect Sourcing experience at international level and in a complex matrix environment
Fluent in English, any other language is an asset