Senior Manager, Manufacturing Learning
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role, you will play an important role in our efforts to design
and implement a life-long learning culture and programs across our North
America Manufacturing footprint in order to achieve our talent and
manufacturing strategy. We want you to
grow your career, sharpen your skills and discover your strengths with
Electrolux as you provide thought leadership, create a learning culture, drive
change management, strategy & design, project management and create
strategic partnerships with key stakeholders. You will positively impact
Electrolux’ ability to develop and implement learning interventions for our
blue- and white-collar workforce to help them achieve their maximum potential.
Develop the learning strategy and implementation plan for best-in-class Training Centers in the manufacturing plants across NA
Complete needs assessment and collaborate with cross-functional leadership to define learning solutions needed to develop and upskill our workforce.
Develop innovative, tailored and scalable learning (soft-skills and technical) programs for people leaders and individual contributors that meet current and future business needs
Develop strategic partnership with training vendors, vocational technical schools, Electrolux COEs, etc.
Create and nurture strategic relationships with key stakeholders including functional leaders, global partners, HR business partners and other HR COEs, etc.
Change management champion who drives engagement, sustainable change and implementation of learning programs for our manufacturing plants.
Develop KPIs and scorecard to monitor the effectiveness and impact of learning and development programs; apply these measures to drive progress and continuous improvement.
Assess and introduce new learning technologies to enhance the learning experience
Present to leadership (HR leadership, business leaders, etc.) and HR Business partners on talent initiatives and progress
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people
from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to
do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business
stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in
our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com
to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- BA/BS degree in business or related discipline and preferably a MS Organizational Development & Leadership / MBA
- Minimum of 7 years of experience designing and implementing a learning and development strategy
- Minimum 3 years experience leading and implementing this strategy for manufacturing plants for blue- and white-collar workforce
- Minimum 3 years experience in designing career pathways and learning programs to upskill blue collar workforce
- Minimum 3 years experience leading remote teams.