Senior Manager Manufacturing Program SAP
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Manager Manufacturing Program in overall, end-to-end charge of the EluxOne Manufacturing Program; from shaping the approach to achieve the desired outcomes through to delivery. This position is responsible for ensuring that the execution of EluxOne MFG Program accomplishes the objectives in sync with business strategies and goals. The core responsibility lies in managing the program activities of the EluxOne manufacturing solution workstreams (Supply Chain Planning, Inbound Components Logistics, Manufacturing, MRP, DRP, Procure to Pay(Components/Raw Material), Engineering Change Management/BOM’s, Manufacturing Finance/Product Costing, Data Management, Inventory management, Reporting, Change Management). The program scope includes all North America (US, Mexico and Canada).
- Leads the development of the overall approach for the program, its major time frames, and the definition of its major deliverables to address and meet the desired goals and outcomes.
- Partners with the Steering Committee/Operations Committee to communicate program goals, objectives, and potential outcomes.
- Leads regular interactions with the Steering Committee/Operations Committee to inform, alert, negotiate, and maintain a continuing good relationship and shared vision for the program outcome.
- Establishes and ensures appropriate governance functions for the program, in accordance with enterprise policies and practices, on behalf of the executive sponsor or senior responsible owner.
- Directs the creation and maintenance of the required program documentation and artifacts.
- Develops and controls the program budget and manages expenditure within agreed spending plans.
- Ensures and balances the availability of the required skills and competencies across project teams within the program.
- Leads reviews with the Steering Committee/Operations Committee to identify organic or specific program needs and changes and directs the development of appropriate approaches to address.
- Leads the development and maintenance of stakeholder management, communications, and support.
- Acts as an advisor and builds and maintains relationships across the wider stakeholder community.
- Oversees the execution of program projects, their progress compared with the plan and the production of agreed deliverables.
- Manages a Project Champion whose role is to help project facilitation and reporting.
- Monitors and coordinates dependencies across the projects in the program and resolves conflicts.
- Directs or approves the establishment of a framework or guidelines for the use of contractors and professional service providers and determines their use across the program.
- Supports and facilitates agenda setting for Steering Committee/Operations Committee meetings.
- Facilitates strong collaboration and Teamship across all team members, business partners and stakeholders.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration, or a related field,
- 10 plus years in diverse roles with increasing leadership responsibilities across major projects and programs and business objectives.
- SAP ECC Manufacturing Background a plus.
- Managed a SAP ECC Manufacturing E2E Projects a huge plus.
- Demonstrated experience in managing programs/projects.
- Demonstrated experience in managing “upward” among senior leadership
- 'Demonstrated experience in leading diverse teams
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain & Manufacturing Processes