Senior Manager, OS Operations
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sr Manager OS Operations owns the interaction and deliveries from IT across Ownership Solutions sites (+2) for the sales, packaging, warehousing and distribution space. This includes managing and coordinating all aspects of IT delivery in terms of collaboration, project intake, project delivery, budget planning, and strategy. This candidate is expected to take an active part in all discussions with the business and should have relevant background in warehouse management & site operations.
- Primary point of contact for OS Distribution business team and ensure communication is aligned with IT and owns the overall IT delivery for the Business Unit(s).
- Leads a team of IT professionals to support the delivery of services to the Business Unit(s).
- Partners with business leaders to ensure that IT systems are aligned with business priorities and strategies.
- Develops and maintains a collaborative relationship with business and IT stakeholders to facilitate business needs through project and support delivery.
- Owns the business change / demand list for the business unit.
- Responsible for prioritizing IT demand with the business function.
- Drives simplification of the business area’s IT landscape.
- Work on both short term and long-term staffing needs. Assess both existing and future needs to determine optimal delivery model over time.
- Ensure business ownership of initiatives and drives business stakeholder engagement.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 7-10 years of overall business & IT experience across relevant areas such as site management, warehousing, logistics, operations, sales, service & project delivery.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from managerial role(s).
- Advanced knowledge of IT solution development, experience with site development and build from the ground up.
- Experience in delivering ERP, WMS, WCS & EDI solutions (SAP specific experience highly preferable).
- Strong organizational skills, able to identify paths forward and lead with influence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to translate business plans and strategies into IT strategy and roadmaps.
- Strong relationship builder and influencer with business and IT organization.