Senior Manager Product Line Finance, Food Preservation
Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your real potential.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
You will lead and develop the Food Preservation Product Line Finance team. As the finance business partner for the head of the Food Preservation Product Line, you will provide the financial acumen required to deliver on business strategies, demands and targets. You will contribute significantly to support, develop and implement the regional financial and business strategy. You will positively impact the Food Preservation Product Line’s ability to forecast, monitor, control, and reduce expense, track and analyze key performance indicators, and drive the Finance agenda through financial analytics for the product line. In this role you will develop the competencies and collaboration for the team through people development and coaching while working to build a critical link between the sales, marketing, product development and product line operations groups and provide valuable analysis, reporting and actionable insights to propose action steps to ensure delivery of financial targets and commitments.
- Manages and controls the financial activities, transactions and resources (people, processes, and systems) of the product line while helping to drive standardization and continuous improvement. This includes the forecasting, month-end closing, variance analysis, inventory accuracy, internal controls, R&D expenditures, etc.
- Oversees and leads the financial activities of the Food Preservation Product Line, including both the P&L and balance sheet as well as strategic planning. This includes understanding and providing financial information (trends, etc.) to the product line and BA NA leadership team.
- Participates in the ongoing business management by providing counsel to plant managers, senior operations leaders and other business managers relating to SKU performance and cost/mix improvement activities.
- Effectively communicates and coordinates the exchange of financial information (plans, actual results and outlook), the strategic plan, annual budget, forecasts, management reporting, and investment requests.
- Contributes to the vision and implementation of strategic long-range plans, capital investments, product launches, restructuring projects and critical ad-hoc opportunities.
- Evaluates projects that support additional investments or enhance the current development of assets and resources with the goal of improving the profitability of the product line and to help provide accurate, timely information and analysis on the current and forecasted business results
- Provides financial support analysis to the S&OP team with proposed action steps to ensure delivery of financial targets, improve performance, drive out costs and provide meaningful information to drive decision making.
- Identifies, leads and develops talent in order to maximize individual, team and organizational effectiveness in meeting organizational and functional goals. This may include selection and on-boarding of talent, communicating effectively to foster a culture of engagement, cascading vision, creating goal alignment, and coaching through feedback, development planning and performance management
***INSERT YOU SECTION
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or a related field and preferably a master’s degree, CPA or CMA.
- 7+ years of experience in relevant finance roles, preferably in a consumer products manufacturing environment and 2+ years of leadership experience.
- Experience in financial reporting and analysis, cost reduction, inventory control, tracking and managing costs and results against a budget
- Strong technical skills including experience working with large ERP systems and Microsoft Office