Senior Manager-Training & Development THD
Consumer & Customer Care
*Strong Candidate Identified*
The Senior Manager, Training & Development/THD will be responsible for managing and driving the execution of the everyday direction of the Customer Engagement Center in the areas of the THD segment of the business, employee training, and agent quality assurance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides overall direction and support to the THD segment of the Electrolux NA Customer Engagement Center, balancing and meeting the needs of customer.
- Develops a strong leadership team focused on empowering team members while ensuring appropriate communications, resources, training and support tools are in place.
- Maintains a respectful work environment to ensure employee retention, development, and a positive environment which maximizes employee strengths and potential.
- Develops and maintains quality and policy programs. Oversees random and focused audits.
- Directs the activities of the Training and Nesting teams to include the development and delivery of training and onboarding programs to enhance the knowledge and capabilities of CEC personnel in the areas of customer experience, technical expertise, sales generation
- Develops standards and tools for quality assurance monitoring of CEC agents/representatives.
- Ensures feedback programs are in place to provide agents with guidance to correct problems.
- Develops and oversees customer satisfaction surveys and presents actionable information to
- Collaborates with business leaders to identify and implement solutions to enhance and refine our processes and procedures in order to support our strategy.
- Partners with Customer Engagement Center leadership team to identify and implement progressive
technology basedsystems/process to enhance the consumer/customer experience ..
- Ensures all activities comply with government and company regulations, policies and guidelines.
- Works with leadership across the Company to establish and refine customer service policies, processes
andstandards across the customer service chain.
- Supports revenue growth and profitability through proper budgeting techniques; analyze data to identify and resolve issues.
- Sponsors and oversees special projects aimed at increasing revenues, quality and efficiency as well as other duties as assigned.
- Conducts business with an absolute commitment to ethics, honesty
- Develops a culture of continuous improvement by establishing and maintaining an environment where new ideas and solutions are encouraged, evaluated, quantified and implemented.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in customer care management call center/centralized customer support operations or related experience.
- SAP, CRM, Workforce Management experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strategic and tactical; able to see big picture and implications of tactics.
- Dynamic, progressive leadership outlook and style. Superior interpersonal skills and effective in developing and motivating teams to achieve top performance.
- Ability to capture
voiceof employee to design a superior work environment leading to superior levels of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated success in customer service, sales, best practices.
- Experience driving operational excellence in a Best In Class customer care environment
- General business and financial acumen.
- Demonstrated process improvement experience and work ethic
- Strong leadership presence
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solver in a
fast paced, multi-tasking, deadline-driven work environment.
- Flexible, creative, resourceful, self-motivated with desire for self-improvement
- Team player - able to interact with all levels in the organization
- Exception level of integrity and seasoned judgment
- Ability to manage competing priorities, work under pressure and meet deadlines in a
fast pacedfinancial environment