Senior Manufacturing Leader- 1st Shift- Springfield, Tn (T)
PRESS DEPT. Monday-Friday 5:00 AM- 1:30PM
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Senior Manufacturing Leader provides leadership and direction to an assigned
team and is the manager point of contact for the assigned area. The Senior Manufacturing
Leader focuses on strategic continuous improvements and area processes, to
deliver line Stability and drive employee engagement improvements.
- Provides leadership to team to ensure that all Safety, Quality, Cost and Customer Delivery goals are achieved.
- Engages and develops team members through utilization of Skills matrix and coaching.
- Creates a positive work environment, fostering open communication and dialogue.
- Owns and develops JDS and Skills matrix.
- Ensures effective performance evaluations, appropriate counseling measures and accurate and timely timecard inputs.
- Supports the Electrolux Management System and implements continuous improvement processes and cost savings.
- Leads area problem solving for Stability metrics.
- Leads line balancing, time studies, SMED, problem solving and ensures labor map adherence.
- Drives employee engagement improvements, resulting in Green teams.
- Supports Autonomous maintenance.
- Supports environmental initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology Degree plus equivalent work experience.
- Prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in team building, employee engagement and development.
- Ability to read and interpret documents & drawings and write detailed reports.
- Well-versed in process improvement methodologies.
- Project management skills.
- Experience in leading root cause analysis.
- The appropriate candidate for this position is results-oriented, team player, self-starting, dynamic, flexible, and strongly motivated to succeed and deliver.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to provide direction of technical and complex issues to non-technical personnel.
- Experience in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in ERP, Time and Attendance, and OEE systems.
- Ability to speak Spanish, a plus.
- Prior experience in Material Flow, Welding, Enamel Stamping or Robotics is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative, but not limited to, of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This position is very active and requires frequent (4 to 12 hours) standing and walking (on concrete surfaces), to overhead, (Or otherwise awkward positions necessary to assess equipment).