Senior Manufacturing Leader - 3rd Shift - Anderson,SC(B)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties)
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting
the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the
everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning,
and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to
innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Manufacturing Leader provides leadership and direction to an assigned team and is the manager point of contact for the assigned area. The Senior Manufacturing Leader focuses on strategic continuous improvements and area processes, to deliver line Stability and drive employee engagement improvements. You will provide leadership to team to ensure that all Safety, Quality, Cost and Customer Delivery goals are achieved and help to engage and develop team members through utilization of Skills matrix and coaching skills.
- Owns and develops JDS and Skills matrix and creates a positive work environment, fostering open communication and dialogue.
- Ensures effective performance evaluations, appropriate counseling measures and accurate and timely timecard inputs.
- Supports the Electrolux Management System and implements continuous improvement processes and cost savings.
- Leads line balancing, time studies, SMED, problem solving and ensures labor map adherence.
- Supports Autonomous maintenance.
- Supports environmental initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology Degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment and well-versed in process improvement methodology sand project management skills.
- Experience in team building, employee engagement and development.
- Ability to read and interpret documents & drawings and write detailed reports.
- Experience in leading root cause analysis and prior experience in Material Flow, Welding, Enamel Stamping or Robotics is preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office and knowledge in ERP, Time and Attendance, and OEE systems.
- Ability to speak Spanish, a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee frequently is required to drive, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.