Senior Market Intelligence Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sr. Market Intelligence Analyst position has the overall responsibility to build, lead, design, and implement analytic market intelligence frameworks in support of the Ownership Solutions group. This role will be focuses mainly on competitor’s intelligence, product intelligence, and market insights.
- Synthesize research into actionable insights for marketing on how to develop highly differentiated product messaging.
- Analyzes macroeconomic developments and derive conclusions regarding their implications for Electrolux. Contribute to analytical reports on special topics related to economic research and internal correlations.
- Create structure, process, data foundation, and analytical tools in the focus areas.
- Partner with Finance and Product Line to build models and dashboards to monitor business performance.
- Collaborate internally to analyze and test the accuracy of data sets to solve business problems and conduct data mining for enablement and planning.
- Translating and summarizing complex analysis into understandable, actionable insights and recommendations that directly drive business strategy.
- Incorporate customer trends, insights, and business context into analyses and recommendations.
- Integrate consumer insights learnings into a strategic perspective to identify competitive strengths and future health trends.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- BS/BA in Finance/Statistics/Business Administration is required. MBA is a plus.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative market research skills, including but not limited to data analysis, competitive intelligence, data synthesis, SWOT analysis, and data driven recommendations.
- Experience building intuitive, yet multi-faceted reports and dashboards end-to-end.
- Experience with data visualizations tools such as Qlik, PowerBI, or Tableau.
- Familiarity with Alteryx or statistical packages R and Python is a plus.
- Experience in conducting competitive analyses and generating actionable recommendations.
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical ability.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills.