Senior Marketing Manager, Canada
The Senior Marketing Manager, Canada will be responsible for building brand desirability of our Frigidaire and Electrolux brands in Canada. S/he will lead the development of marketing plans that align with the broader North American and Global marketing strategy. S/he will lead a team that is responsible for Digital Marketing, Customer Marketing, Field Support & Training, and Product Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plan that includes both national and customer marketing plans
- Ensure the successful commercial launch of new products into Canada
- Represent Canada market needs in product roadmap discussions with the North America Product Line team
- Responsible for creating a strong brand experience on .ca owned platforms
- Partner with Sales to determine optimal Field Support team to ensure our brand ambassadors are delivering strong ROI
- Create innovative test and learn opportunities that will lead to successful increases in brand consideration and profitability
- Champion consumer insights across the Canadian organization through a close partnership with the North American Consumer Insights team
- Lead display creation and capital approval process
- Serve on the Marketing Leadership Team for North America and Canada’s Leadership Team
- Manage the Canadian brand communications budget in partnership with Finance
- Build and develop the talent of the Marketing team in Canada
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Marketing roles
- Portfolio strategy experience desired
- Leadership Experience
- Experience coaching and managing a team of marketing professionals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Adobe
- Substantial public speaking and presentation skills as well as strong written and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Out of Province/Country and Overnight travel required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrate success building strong brand plans.
- Demonstrated success in integrating marketing programs with customers
- Desire to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strategic thinking abilities required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong collaboration skills and willingness to work cross-functionally