Senior Material Planner
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
With the ever-increasing number of customers and suppliers around the world, we are looking for Senior Material Planner to join our dynamic, multi-cultural and growing team.
If you are open-minded, passionate about statistical analysis and forecasting, able to engage in continuous improvement of material planning processes and bring to our organization new ideas and solutions – let us meet you, do not wait and apply!
As a Senior Material Planner you will be responsible for:
• Components orders, forecast setting and release
• Daily assurance of orders coverage and shortages issue management
• Components Stock management
• Manage relations with suppliers to make sure that company needs are in line with suppliers’ capacities
• Collect data to support allocation management in case of shortages in accordance to market priorities
• Control suppliers’ closure calendar
• Support suppliers to improve their delivery performance
• Monitor suppliers’ saturation
• Monitor Phase in - Phase out (obsolete)
• Support Material Planning Manager in supplier performance follow up
• Cross-collaboration with different departments and factories
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor/Master degree in Logistics, Science, Economics or other related area
• Experience in Logistic department min. 2 years
• Knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Proficient level of English
• Analytical mindset and outgoing personality
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build up relations with suppliers and several internal functional areas
• Interesting job in an international environment
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop your career on local and global level
• Work in a friendly environment in a Swedish organizational culture
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, discount for lunches in local canteen, home office possibilities and more.
Let us recognize you and apply for this job with a CV in English.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 49,000 people around the world.