Senior Mobile Solution Architect
Opportunity for a creative and tech savvy leader to architect and
lead native app development in Android and iOS platforms for our Smart
Appliances including our Enterprise Mobile Apps. Provides technical leadership
and guides distributed agile development teams. Coordinates with the stake
holders, and communicate with the leadership.
At Electrolux, we are driving for digital innovation and transformation to get closer to our consumers through Smart Appliances that simplifies day-day life and provides peace of mind. You are critical in providing peace of mind experience to our consumers.
As team lead you will be involved in all aspects of developing new app features including creation of user stories, working with UX/UI designers, develop work flows and manage them through the distributed development teams using Agile development practices, manage unit/integration testing, debugging, deployment and management of the app store.
In this highly collaborative, cross-functional, and Agile environment, you will…
- Lead the teams to build consumer centric mobile apps for our Smart Appliances providing best of consumer experiences
- Mentor and Lead team of developers in delivery of Android and iOS projects
- Ability to provide solutions for complex issues
- Promote improvements in programming practices such as functional/acceptance test driven development, continuous integration, and test automation
- Continuously learn and challenge the organization concerning new practices, processes, technologies, and languages
- Develop and maintain coding standards to facilitate code maintenance and enhancement
- Provide systems support (programming, architecture, system analysis)
- Document processes and development projects
- Test Driven Development & Automated functional testing.
- Facilitate code review
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and applicable work experience
- 7+ years of experience: Java, native Android (Java), or native iOS apps (Swift & Objective C)
- Preferred 5 years of experience as a Sr. Software developer
- Experience leading design and software technical specifications
- 2-3 years’ experience in and Agile Development (certified scrum masters preferable)
- Experience with the publishing process for Google and Apple app stores
- Experience in app life cycle management from design to releasing apps to Google and Apple app stores (Enterprise and
- Experience in IoT platform, AWS technologies like Lambda, API Gateway, S3 etc, Alexa and Google voice integration is
- highly preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Expertise in APP development
- Ability to lead teams
- Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Excellent customer service skills to work effectively with clients and vendors
- Ability to communicate to various levels in the organization
- Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well with other people in a team oriented environment
- Must be self motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to set priorities and be flexible in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to act with a sense of urgency to user needs
- May act as facilitator and mentor
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and
telephone. Involves 25% of travel to
visit different plants to meet with stake holders. May have to attend the
industry forums representing Electrolux. Might involve international travel to
meet with the distributed teams across the world not limiting to Electrolux
offices located globally.
This position works in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.