Senior Mobile Solution Architect
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the teams to build consumer centric mobile apps for our Smart Appliances providing best of consumer experiences.
- Mentor and Lead team of developers in delivery of Android and iOS projects.
- Ability to provide solutions for complex issues.
- Promote improvements in programming practices such as functional/acceptance test driven development, continuous integration, and test automation.
- Continuously learn and challenge the organization concerning new practices, processes, technologies, and languages.
- Develop and maintain coding standards to facilitate code maintenance and enhancement.
- Provide systems support (programming, architecture, system analysis).
- Document processes.
- Facilitate code review.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field of study plus seven (7) years of experience in the job offered or seven (7) years of experience as a System Analyst, Senior Mobile Developer, Technical Team Lead, Software Engineer, or a related position.