Senior MQA Engineer
- Leader of PQA team in role of Quality assurance on going product Responsible of Quality Index (QI).
- Enhance detectability of QI lab to response the SCR (Specially SCR TTF01) and customers claim.
- Enhance the quality tools apply for manufacturing quality assurance such as 8D, Poka Yoke, D/PFMEA, GRR, SPC, Conformance audit, HOQ audit, FFF
- Leading manufacturing quality improvement to response the SCR and customer claim issue.
- Create the tracking with monitoring the applied improvement result and feedback to management reviews.
- Review and update the manufacturing quality plan to effective with SCR, TIR, CSR.
- Setup data center of customer product standard for each region and main coordinate product audit. UL, SIRIM, SNI, CCC, CSA, LOWes, IKEA, TISI.
- Bachelor degree of Engineering. (Industrial,
Mechanical, Electrical or related field)
- 3-5 years in quality assurance or related fields.
- Product knowledge and auditing experience in relevant products.
- Knowledge of equipment, tools, concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 system
- Reportable by MS office Word, Excel, Power point.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Coordinate with another department for analyze root cause of problems.
- Good communication and coordinate with others related function.
- Good command both spoken and written in English
- Have quality mind and customers awareness.