Senior OEM Supply Chain Launch Planner
The Launch Planning department is a fundamental contributor to drive the launch process of our products into the market, on the right time and volume for our two business sectors Major appliances and Wellbeing & Small Domestic Appliances.
In this team you are part of a a cross functional process which involves Product line, Demand, Sourcing, R&D, quality purchasing, Supply planning, Inbound and Logistics. You will have a helicopter view of how our products are built in all the different stations of the process, from the concept design until the launch.
Our key target is to guarantee successful launch with high coordination and collaboration with all key stakeholders, taking in account all risks, details that might be a road blocker.
Business Area & the role
• Integrated Launch management starts from design-stage and extends till delivery to customer. It is cross-functional company-wide process that links PL – GSO – OEM Sourcing – R&D – Purchasing –Inbound – Logistics - SCM – Demand planning
• Integrated Launch has an ultimate accountability and responsibility for a launch’s success or failure for all suppliers and new flows for Wellbeing/SDA and Major appliances business.
• Main Concept is mangement / coordination with all relevant parties (Market, PL, R&D, Purchasing, Suppliers, Operations, Logistics…etc.) to deliver products of the right values at the right time to our customers.
• Scope starts from idea generation and extends to the launch of last variant launch.
• Focus is on E2E flawless processes from concept to delivery.
• Key success measure is launching products highly appreciated by market in the right time with the right cost.
• Ownership of phase in / Phase out process excution
• Support new launches Projects in all stages.
• Supply and market Ramp up planning.
• Coordinate and follow up with multi relevant functions to ensure fulfilment of Supply chain-related exit criteria of each phase in the projects (R&D, Product Line, Purchasing, GSO, Suppliers, Supply Chain, Quality, UM, Lab-in case of approval documentations…etc.)
• Ensure supplier readiness with project / sourcing teams to fulfil launch criteria.
• Ownership of predective analysis and preventing actions, and excution of actions.
• Manage all administrative activities related to new launches.
WHO YOU ARE
•Team player. You enjoy and nurture the relationships within your team enabling continuous improvement of our consumer’s experience.
•Communicator, you feel comfortable interacting with colleagues from different departments, and seniority.
•Consumer focused; you learn about the new trends and have a business and market understanding;
•Flexible. You can manage to change priorities with ease
•Ambitious. You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
•Creative and with a strong passion for innovation; you like to experiment new approaches and solutions for a better result;
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
•University degree in Engineering management, supply chain or equivalent.
•5 years experience in supply chain / planning.
•Experience in project management
•Excellent communication skills.
•Good knowledge of Microsoft office mainly Excel, Access
•Good knowledge of SAP, other IT knowledge is a plus
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below.