Senior Pricing Analyst
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will work on the Pricing team that is responsible for developing the pricing framework, structure, and governance for our business area Major Appliances NA. The function is critical to deliver on the Business area target of achieving pricing excellence and profitable growth. The Pricing team is closely collaborating with Sales, Product Line as well as Marketing and Ownership solutions. Furthermore, the pricing office acts as business process owner for Pricing within the Business area and continuously develops the capabilities within the area of pricing.
Responsibilities include identifying and analyzing opportunities to increase market share and improve profitability in existing markets/product lines as well as new markets/product lines You will with an analytical approach, taking into consideration brand, product features, cost and consumers’ willingness to pay, recommend launch prices and maintenance of base prices throughout the product lifecycle. By using consistent and measurable metrics the Senior Pricing analyst shall provide pricing support and information to the different pricing stakeholders in the organization. You will also maintain ongoing reports that analyze and communicate actual Price performance and highlights the implications of business decisions.
- Evaluate & summarize price tracking by channels and together with Commercial finance propose actions
- Develop management reporting on volume, price mix and price waterfall for all Customer channels to create visibility on issues and drive top line excellence
- Ad hoc profitability analysis of specific products and initiatives
- Support the pricing set-up (price waterfall) for all products in the Electrolux product portfolio for each channel that is authorized to sell this set of products.
- Support the implementation of an analytical pricing tool
- Support the Integrated Business Planning process to ensure that BPC is correctly updated.
- Provide regular pricing analysis to support the monthly financial reporting
- Meet with all internal customers and sales teams face to face and promote company Pricing strategy and governance as needed, maintaining a customer service attitude.
- Provide Pricing training to the organization when needed.
- Provides business leadership with the goal of continuous process improvement
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of financial analysis, with pricing experience included
- Experience working with Pricing tools such as Price Volume Mix (PVM), Price Waterfall, Value based pricing and Reward based pricing
- Financial analysis experience including sales trends analysis
- Experience working with and advising management of financial and business strategies
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial concepts
- Master level ability in Microsoft Office (excel), SQL server
- SAP experience preferable
- Experience working with Power BI or similar visualization tools