Senior Pricing Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This role is a highly strategic and research-orientated role responsible for identifying and analyzing opportunities to increase market share in existing markets/product lines and enter into new markets/product lines. The Sr. Pricing Manager will help determine what to charge for products by considering production and other costs to determine the price point to make a profit. You will help to will set base prices and develop discount programs, assist in creating promotional campaigns, compare prices set by competitors and measure customer satisfaction based on monthly, quarterly and yearly results. In addition, you will have overall responsibility for leading the daily & monthly activities of the pricing execution team. All team processes will be analyzed and improved focusing on speed, accuracy and repeatability and provided accountability for understanding and communicating the financial position of specific Product Lines, Sales Channels (customer), and/or brands within Electrolux North America from a pricing perspective. You will also provide strategic recommendations and is responsible for executing those strategies across the organization. You will also give financial support to the business leader of the specific area (i.e., Product Line & Sales Channel) by creating and maintaining ongoing reports that analyze and communicate actual performance and highlight the implications of business decisions using consistent and measurable metrics, with the benefit of creating tactical changes to insure performance is maximized.
- Understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins developing and defining pricing structures with ongoing evaluation of production costs to develop pricing strategies
- Understanding contract negotiations and bids as well as proposal development with interpretations and communications of financial performance, implications and recommendations.
- Provides business and people leadership to a Senior pricing execution team, managing daily activities with the goal of continuous process improvement.
- As the owner of strategy, the manager is responsible for insuring that all tools, reports, etc. are set-up appropriately with the latest information available. You will Manage PVM (price volume mix) reporting and data with preparation of timely and accurate financial reports to management.
- Profitability analysis of specific products and programs to EBIT and CTF (contribution to fixed) utilizing sku profitability, PVM, SAP and legacy systems, Power BI and Qlikview.
- Responsible for the monthly implementation and communication of price sheets to all sales channels with documentation to support and in-line with group internal audit guidelines.
- Execute pricing set-up for all products in the Electrolux product portfolio for each channel that is authorized to sell this set of products.Work with Sales Leadership and Product Line Managers to ensure company performance for new customer, and opportunities.
- Manage all pricing discounts per the pricing handbook guidelines and ensure accuracy of information that is entered into the system by working closely with commercial finance.
- Manage price exception request process, including insuring the DOA (delegation of authority) is always up to date, manage the EHP mailbox, pricing requests and setting critical pricing guardrails.
- Primary interface for the Syncron implementation, set-up and strategy and conform to all group internal audit guidelines to help manage Krakow team for pricing credit processing
- Creation and owner of HME (room air conditioning) pricing strategy across all channels as well as serving as the contract pricing approver and implementation of contract pricing approval process within the pricing department.
- Meet with all internal customers and sales team face to face and promote company agenda as needed, maintaining a customer service attitude.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant related business experience
- Financial analysis experience including sales trends analysis
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate collaborative solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems and articulate features and benefits to appropriate management audiences
- Experience working with multi-dimensional financial statements (i.e., Product Line, Channel, and/or Brand views of the same financial result) and solid understanding of accounting and financial concepts.
- Master level ability in Microsoft Office (Excel), SQL server, Cognos, Focus, and SAP.Hyperion and SAP experience necessary