Senior Procurement & Vendor Manager
Drive change here. Make a real difference in homes around the world.
At Electrolux we have a greater purpose than launching the latest product or technology. We want to improve the everyday lives of millions in a sustainable way. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux Global IT Solutions team is strengthening its focus and capabilities in the area of Global Vendor Management & Software Management team with a Senior Vendor & Procurement manager. You will be a part of the Global Vendor Management & Software Management team within Global IT organization and report to the head of the unit. This role will have responsibility to drive IT sourcing initiatives and develop strategic vendor relationship for the Electrolux Group.
The position includes building close relationship with stakeholders, both in the sectors and the global units, to understand the demand and to find the best solution for the sector or the group. The position includes building relationship with suppliers in order to understand their capabilities and fit towards our demand. In this position, you will always have to balance demand & supply with quality in deliveries, time to market and total cost of ownership.
What you will do:
• Build long term relationships with stakeholders within IT, Business units and supporting functions in order to drive procurement and vendor management activities in an efficient way
• Engage with stakeholders for RFI, RFP, RFQ and evaluation processes including contract negotiations with IT suppliers.
• Manage a well working relationship and governance with stakeholders within Electrolux and appointed supplier organization.
• Contribute to define supplier strategy and be responsible for our vendor governance model
• Define best practice in regard to supplier relations, create and communicate guidelines, implement new ways of working and further develop the Vendor Management and Procurement framework
• Lead and support commercial activities throughout the supplier lifecycle within IT in close cooperation with service management and business stakeholders
• Continually review IT contracts to identify consolidation opportunities and synergy effects.
• Act as escalation point for commercial issues pertaining to vendor management.
• Bring knowledge of vendor’s leadership structure, financial situation, strategic direction, roadmap and general performance.
• Have overview of existing and potential new business opportunities for selected suppliers / vendors
Who you are:
You have experience from negotiating global purchasing contracts, within IT. Hands on experience of Software, Hardware, Cloud, Outsourcing, Services and Telecom agreements. Working knowledge of all legal aspects of contract management. Proven track record in delivering services with quality and savings through effective purchasing techniques. Proven ability to work across national and functional boundaries to achieve the best result. Experience at managing sourcing at a TCO level. Experience of developing and implementing effective procurement processes.
From you as a person we expect:
• Relationship builder with “can-do” attitude.
• Result driven, analytical and outgoing personality.
• Ability to work effectively independently or as a part of a multi-functional team.
• Superior negotiation skills/strong persuasive skills
• Good communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally.
• Organized, methodical with good time management skills.
What we offer:
Electrolux offers an exciting and challenging job opportunity in an international environment, with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurship.
The Electrolux Group provides career opportunities within a global, fast moving, growing yet lean organization. This role will have several touch points globally within the company.
Who we are:
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year. In 2018, Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and employed 55,000 people around the world. For more information, go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.
Dedicated recruiter: Maria Redin