Senior Product Care Engineer
The Senior Product Care Engineer is responsible for providing engineering support and continuous improvement in terms of cost reduction, quality improvement and provides technical support to the factory on short-term product related problems. To develop required design and modifications in sake of product quality improvement and direct material cost reduction projects. Ensuring that all plans requirements are fulfilled, and will act as a liaison between the project and all technical teams . Ensuring that the product maintenance plans are successfully completed on time and within the required cost, and that the requirements are at an acceptable level of quality
Responsibilities you will be having
- Develop new ideas, increase work accuracy and reduce errors using programming tools to improve work performance
- Establish, maintain and ensure design quality of products within the required level either for our product or Imported items
- Support ramp-up of projects and develop awareness through effective communication, track and resolve issues and address and mitigate project risks
- Lead the development of the product for the technical part and get the required and appropriate approvals to guarantee that work processes are met within the plan
- Participate in project planning, execution , control and closeout concerning the technical aspect of the product
- Reference person for Plant Manager and MT being the interface of R&D towards factory.
- Provide technical support to factory on product relate problems
- PNCs and ANCs Design Management based on business needs
- Coordinate with detailing department in order to prepare the required designs for products and to ensure of the availability of these ideas for implementation
- Coordinate with prototype department in order to prepare PNCs and ANCS prototypes then execute the testing to guarantee the effectiveness of these new PNCs models
- Regularly review and report on project status with respect to objectives, budget, scope and cost to ensure the project within planned scope
- Responsible for competences development and allocation: Quality, Costing, Drawing
Who you are
- B.Sc. In Mechanical/ Production Engineering
- Experience in product design & development 2-5 years.
- Mastering Robust design tools using (CAD, FMEA, DFMA, tolerances analysis etc. ) to Develop 2D,3D CADs , prototypes
- Attentive to Details : detail oriented and you can also translate this into meaningful, useful conclusion that informs continuous improvement
- Communicative – You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Innovative- Apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.