Senior Product Line Analyst - Consumables & Accessories (temporary)
Create a vision of the future. Make it real.
The objectives for this position is to develop, deploy and execute successful launches according to the generation plan, ensuring timely creation of innovative features and products, effective ranging, strong product messaging, based on deep understanding of market , competitors and retail dynamics
A regular day of work
This person will be a leader of Consumables and Accessories (C&A) projects and manage the C&A Generation Plan such as: evaluate and provide new consumables and accessories ideas in all categories and clusters and estimate launch date, investment, volume, net sales and GP1.
This person will also assess C&A opportunities in all product projects such as: participate Product CP´s meetings and manage C&A launched.
It´s necessary to manage all C&A Check Point: CPOA, CPPF, CP0 and CP3 - all as Project Leader: validate product concept, USP, main features, verify target price and elaborate C&A pricing, analyze supplier agreements, participate of supplier selection etc.
An finally, register of C&A in all Electrolux systems, provide training B2B / B2C: SPs, Retailers, E-commerce, SAC, CCS and answer all consumers questions (from “SAC”) and coordinate the C&A exchange etc.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who You Are
• A strategic-thinker – You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
• Influential. You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• Communicative – Whether face-to-face or on the phone you can rely information and listen to understand and deal with suppliers capabilities and performance.
• Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
• Innovative – You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
of working in a / within a multicultural, international environment;
- Available to travel / full time orientated;
- University / Business School, Marketing or equivalent degree;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent skills on excel and power point.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.