Senior Product Manager Cold 100% (m/f)
Take innovation from idea to implementation.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Zanussi, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In Switzerland, Electrolux employees are 450 people.
Do you share our love for food and technology? Come and join our Product Management team and turn your passion into a career. In this role, you will develop and implement our Refrigerators’ strategy and accompany the products in this category from development right through to end of life cycle.
A typical working day:
- Developing, launching and overseeing the Refrigerators product line for all Electrolux and partner brands over the entire product life cycle
- Management and coordination of product availability for the product launch, including acceptance with local quality management
- Close cooperation with the international Product Line team on the longer-term product strategy through active support of the Research and Development team
- Coordination of the local central functions for the product category (Quality, Marketing, Sales and Finance) before, during and after the market launch
- Consolidation and reporting of market statistics and monthly KPIs to the Product Management Head as well as definition of short- and medium-term measures in consultation with Sales and Marketing
- Management and further development of the Product Manager for Refrigerators & Dishwashers in coordination with the Senior Product Manager for Dishwashers
- Coordination of internal and cross-departmental focus topics
Knowledge & experience:
- Degree in Business Administration, Management or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in an international company; work in the area of major appliances or FMCG an advantage
- Strong project management knowledge and experience (leadership of wide-ranging projects and teams), as well as the ability to work in a matrix structure
- Excellent knowledge of all common Microsoft Office 365 applications (SAP and Lotus Notes an advantage)
- Strong German and English spoken and written language skills mandatory, French an advantage
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Openness to managing and driving change, as well as hands-on problem-solving skills
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We look forward to receiving your application via the online tool. Please note that only applications received via the online tool will be considered. We cannot accept applications by e-mail or post. No recruitment agencies.
To find out more about Electrolux in Switzerland visit: