Senior Product Manager - Service Agreements & Appliance as a Service
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Product Manager will collaborate and align with Ownership Solutions, Consumer Insights, Major Appliance and Global Technology teams to develop strategic plans for growth including generation/lifecycle management, product and feature requirements, new product development, pricing, commercialization, channel, supplier strategy, and IP protection for assigned products. This position will also create demand generation plans and support go-to-market launch plans. The role requires that you be a thought partner with product leaders and peers, to stimulate innovative ideas about integration of multiple channels, products, and technology, and to create an exceptional consumer experience.
- Drive the overall performance of the ESA P&L with accountability to deliver Net Sales and CTF financial metrics through the development and execution of a 3-5-year strategic plan, including but not limited to: top line growth, portfolio management, commercialization, and cost management.
- Lead development of a roadmap of ESA offerings to drive innovative consumer experiences.
- Lead development and institution of New Business Model strategy to include, but not limited to appliance as a service, service bundles, subscription models, proactive upgrades and more.
- Lead development, launch, and management of new offerings in Ownership Solutions.
- Be a consumer zealot and participate in consumer journey research while building a pipeline of activities to drastically enhance the consumer journey with specific focus on “onboarding”, “ongoing use” and “service and repair”.
- Lead consumer insight to steer product development direction for the product roadmap.
- Build and execute Third Party Agreement strategy to streamline portfolio profitability profile.
- Evaluate potential outside partnerships for generation of product ideas and concepts – i.e. agency, supplier, platform providers, technology specialist; Establish and maintain relationships with external partners as signed.
- Collaborate with ESA Operations to improve loss ratio performance.
- Work with sales and finance to establish pricing strategy to maximize growth, profit, and market penetration.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.#LI-LH1
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience required in consumer-packaged goods, product line management, or product marketing.
- Proven dedication and project ownership required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Excel, Word, MS Project, and PowerPoint.
- Occasional travel required.
- Experience with water filtration and/or any adjacent water markets is a plus.
- Experience with subscription and e-commerce businesses models a plus.