Senior Product Manager - Water Filtration
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Product Manager will collaborate and align with Ownership Solutions, Consumer Insights, Major Appliance and Global Technology teams to develop strategic plans for growth including generation/lifecycle management, product and feature requirements, new product development, pricing, commercialization, channel, supplier strategy, and IP protection for assigned products. This position will also create demand generation plans and support go-to-market launch plans. The role requires that you be a thought partner with product leaders and peers, to stimulate innovative ideas about integration of multiple channels, products, and technology, and to create an exceptional consumer experience.
- Lead development, launch, and management of new Water Filtration products in Ownership Solutions.
- Use visual management to lead cross functional business reviews.
- Become the Electrolux market expert in Water Filtration.
- Evaluate potential outside partnerships for generation of product ideas and concepts – i.e. agency, supplier, platform providers, technology specialist; Establish and maintain relationships with external partners as assigned.
- Work with sales and finance to establish pricing strategy to maximize growth, profit, and market penetration.
- Assist Finance in the development and management of the annual business plan including monthly and quarterly P&L maintenance.
- Assist purchasing with demand planning via monthly Sales, Operations & Purchasing reviews.
- Execute competitive benchmarking activities and partner with OS B2B & D2C Sales for enhanced placement & promotional plans.
- Develop R&D, capital investment & outline marketing SG&A investment planning to support growth using financial modeling and forecasting. Ensure NPI are in line with budget and deliver committed ROI.
- Lead consumer insight to steer product development direction for the product roadmap.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years related experience required in consumer-packaged goods, product line management, or product marketing.
- Proven dedication and project ownership required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Excel, Word, MS Project, and PowerPoint.
- Occasional travel required.
- Experience with water filtration and/or any adjacent water markets is a plus.
- Experience with subscription and e-commerce businesses models a plus.