Senior Production Planner
Start as you mean to go on, driving change and delivering results.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s
daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in
delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined
to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
European Supply Chain Center - created in 2015 – at the present employs about 130 colleagues dedicated to Material &Production, Supply &Transport, Launch Planning, Spare Parts Planning, Purchasing and Business Intelligence Analyst. We are part of big Supply Chain organization. Every day our teams coordinate the supply chain for 15 Electrolux's factories around the Europe and assure products delivery to all European markets & the other countries all over the world.
With the ever-increasing number of customers and suppliers around the world, we are looking for Senior Production Planner to join our dynamic, multi-cultural and growing team.
If you are interested in working with professionals who run their work with involvement, imagination, passion, and have a fun working in team, join us!
As a Senior Production Planner you will be responsible for:
• Production planning in long and short
term for one of European factories, based on priority, constrains and actual
• Update and correction of production plan,
• Control of new model Phase in and Phase out, to avoid obsolete,
• Final goods stock control, to avoid warehouse overload and obsolete,
• Cooperation with internal and external departments: Demand Planning, Suppliers, Material Planning, Supply Planning, Launch Planning, Purchasing, IT, Logistic,
• Responsibility for KPI’s: UFR, Stock, Obsolete, MTO,
• Coordination of information flow between Suppliers, Warehouses, Supply Center, Logistic and Demand Planners.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor/Master degree in Supply
• over 5 years of experience in Production Planning or other Supply Chain area
• Experience to manage projects will be an asset
• Soft Competencies:
- Result oriented, flexible, proactive personality
- Process driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deal with people
• PC skills for Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
• Fluent English is required, other languages will be an additional asset
• Great atmosphere
• Interesting job and challenging task
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland
• Languages classes grant
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance , staff sales prices for all products, canteen on place, discount for lunches
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.