Senior Production Supervisor
Plan and implement the production capacities plan and headcount plan, to ensure customer requirement will be achieved.
A Typical Day
· Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
· Plan and implement the production capacities plan and headcount plan, to ensure customer requirement will be achieved.
· Establishing and manage the Section’s Action Plan to ensure that Department’s Roles and Objectives shall be achieved.
· Establishing and manage the routine processes following to functions and processes of Department and ensure that all functions and processes shall be complied with Quality, Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Management System.
· Implement EMS tools/standard: 5D, TPM, SMED, etc. in own product line.
· To verify and audit working processes against the standard both ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and EMS system.
· Establishing and manage all the changes in Section in case of new product, design change or others to ensure that the change shall be done properly.
· Confers with design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods. Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
· Planning and manage the budgeting, resources and facilities in Section to have the maximize efficiency.
· Ensuring when the abnormal condition of Quality, Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Issue was correctively and preventively done properly.
· Analyze the production process/result to define opportunities to improve and set up the continuous improvement project.
· Investigation of all accidents occurring, discovering the root causes and eliminate them to prevent re-occurrence.
· Development plan for each team member/level to ensure team member have enough skills and competency.
· Other jobs as superior assignment.
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial /Others fields concerned)
· At least 5 years experiences in production / assembly process from manufacturing business or related fields.
· Knowledge and experiences of Home Appliance Industry - assembly process is benefit.
· Knowledge of ISO system and production system
· Good communicator and coordinator
· Possesses strong leadership and relationship.
· Hands-on, proactive and adaptable to support the constant changes
· Good computer skill and good communicate in English.
· Quality and Safety mindset.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely