Senior Project Manager
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Mission of the role is to ensure proper coordination of all elements needed to complete the project/program, securing alignment on project scope and maintain a well-defined program governance structure, given time frame, cost target and quality level.
Monitor project progress continuously, ensuring proper coordination of all elements needed to complete a project and if deliverables are within time and budget.
• Effective integration of the processes required to accomplish project objectives
• Control a project time schedule and planning, budgeting, and controlling costs. Ensuring the project delivers on agreed time and cost.
• Identify risks that might affect the project/program. Continuously Develops and manages risk mitigation plan. Ability to properly evaluate to escalate risks/issues at early stage, to minimize negative impact on a project.
• Evaluate overall project performance on a regular basis and identifies ways to eliminate causes of unsatisfactory performance, included analysis economics of project plans providing actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
• Provide a clear vision of the end goal. Supports work stream leads in reaching their objectives through follow-up and coaching
• Project Management skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Integration and Scope Management
• Strategic thinking
• Quality & Risk Management
• Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
• Ability to work in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive.
• Ability to work in an international environment.
• Attitude to continuous improvement in all the job areas.
• Experience in Design for Assembling and Manufacturing
• Knowledge of the main manufacturing processes and assembling.
• Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA´s)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person Anna Berggren