Senior Project Manager
Business Unit - Operations
Reports To – Project Office Manager, Wellbeing
Drive Global Innovation activation projects within Wellbeing, enhancing Consumers´value and profitable growth. He or she contributes to effective project execution and tine-to-market.
A Typical Day
· Project management including project time plan and manage project budget
· Work closely with all Functions represented in the team to secure good quality and in time deliverables
· Close cooperation with Category team on project scope, product requirements and specific Regional needs
· Close collaboration with product Suppliers to secure effective deliverables from their side, that may have an impact on the project.
· Some travelling are required
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Finance or Marketing or other relevant disciplines
· Experience in product development and previous project management is a plus
· Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
· English knowledge is mandatory
· Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· You can manage changing priorities with ease
· You are capable to engage and inspire internal and external team for problem shooting and result delivery
· With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that enables decision-making.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
· You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.