Senior Project Manager, Digital Marketing
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Project Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for the successful execution of Digital Marketing projects and a key member in the continued digital transformation of Electrolux. This role will drive key strategic projects, including Direct-to-Consumer eCommerce, with collaboration across the organization (Marketing, IT, Sales, Supply Chain). You will be responsible for developing and maintaining project plans and associated communications to ensure clarity of roles, requirements and milestones for projects. You will be responsible for managing projects on a day-to-day basis, owning projects through all phases of planning, administration and support while working to manage external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure project needs are clearly defined, effectively communicated and addressed
- Execute project management strategies with the use of Agile methodologies and processes.Use SCRUM/Agile techniques for managing solution delivery aspect of the project. Lead and schedule/Lead Agile ceremonies
- Oversee the management of multiple complex projects concurrently, including review and refinement of project vision, scope, quality, and requirements. Work collaboratively with team leadership to define and implement plans for improvement and to drive results and outcomes
- Generate timely and appropriate communications to stakeholders, customers and sponsors by collecting, analyzing, distributing, and storing all project documentation, status reports / performance reporting and managing stakeholder expectations
- Work with team leadership to formulate plans to address issues and opportunities in upcoming milestones including ability to creatively problem solve
- Able to articulate common goal in resolving conflict and negotiations as well diagnose, understand, and facilitate team dynamics.
- Advanced ability to problem solve with available information, separating essential vs. non-essential inputs and blockers to accomplishing goals.
- Own budgets related to expenditures for project completion, including large-scale capital funding requests, both external and internal costs and allocate and track required resources; communicate status to management
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7+ years of production and project management experience, at least half in a digital marketing/software development environment. Experience with eCommerce a plus
- Experience in Agile project management.
- Must possess a passion for and proven experience of executing with excellence
- Must have had Senior Producer or Senior Project Manager responsibility on multiple web development projects
- Must have excellent comprehension of all aspects of website production (management, planning, scheduling, budgeting, staffing, programming/technology, design, art, content management, systems integration, QA)
- Desirable PMP, Project Management Professional credential, PMI or equivalent certification level (e.g.., CPM level C/B, Certified Project Manager, IPMA)