Senior Project Manager GO
Deliver results. Drive change. Develop your real potential.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The Program Management Office (PMO) team part of Group Operations will create and facilitate work around initiatives, Programs and Processes across the whole Electrolux group. The team consists of 3-4 people and is managed by the Head of PMO reporting to Chief Operations Officer. Supported by external consultants covering different parts of the Initiatives, the PMO executes Programs and Processes as decided by the Group COO.
The PMO team focuses on driving key Initiatives for the Group aiming to leverage the global scale and driving the required funding to further drive the transformation and acceleration on our Consumer experience and Sustainability focus.
As Senior Project Manager you will have a new key role in the PMO team, with a specific focus on strategy and roadmaps in operations excellence.
Your main tasks:
• Work with autonomy to organize your daily agenda based on priorities set by PMO
• Work with teams and stakeholders across different functions to define roadmaps and portfolios for initiatives
• Connect with teams and stakeholders across different product lines to ensure progress of activities
• Remove road blocks in teams and projects to promote the change of the status quo
• Organize/participate in workshops and team sessions
• Contributes to the journey to achieve consumer centricity and operational excellence in all projects
• Achieve a strong alignment and co-project management within internal stakeholders and suppliers
• Manage project scopes, plans, and timelines, and track scope change decisions
• Ensure continuous improvement of the project execution methodology
• University degree in Engineering or experience in engineering, operations roles e.g purchasing manufacturing
• Almost 7 years of experience in Project Management, with a minimum of 3 years in a Manufacturing or Automotive Industry
• Ability to develop reporting and analysis structures in a complex Global Environment
• Digital Mindset and promoter of standardization and simplification. Experience from working in a truly international environment. Working with people of all level and of multi-functional and multi-cultural teams
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Sara Lasio