Senior Project Manager – NPI & Commercialization – Parts & Service
Project & Program Management
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Project Manager – NPI & Commercialization – Parts & Service will have responsibility for leading and/or assisting with cross-functional projects, effectively managing a full range of stakeholders, driving projects successfully towards defined and agreed results, and promoting project success. This position is also responsible for meeting project specifications to include project timing, product cost, project cost, and project scope.
- Manage the overall planning, control, status reporting, stability, and delivery of complex projects across several functions to ensure delivery on plan to time, cost, spec, quality, and business case achievement.
- Organize CAPEX, capitalization, non-capitalization associated with the ownership solutions portfolio.
- Follow up budget and update projects on a weekly basis.
- Manage cross-functional project teams to ensure passage of planned gates.
- Actively hold each member of the project team’s accountable for project deliverables.
- Lead, build and develop the project team(s).Ensure personal leadership from each team member.
- Facilitating innovation pipeline, new project initiation, key project review, and roadmap review for Parts & Service Product Lines on a regular basis, to include administering and leading meeting discussions.
- Communicate with all relevant stakeholders within and outside the project, ownership solutions and other business units.
- Proactively identify project risks and define mitigation plans.
- Report project progress/ risks and issues to relevant decision bodies at an early stage.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5 years previous professional experience in project management as well as in product development, testing, operations, and/or sourcing.
- Experience and successful track record in project planning to include planning project budgets and all project financials as well as the permanent monitoring of project costs and product costs; establishing realistic project timelines; creating Work Breakdown Structures; stakeholder management; and risk management and mitigation.
- Professional certification (e.g. PMP) preferred.
- Experience in leading multi-cultural teams.
- Experience in a service business (finance, healthcare, aftermarket) preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency level with MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project). Familiarity with MRP/PLM systems.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to domestic and/or international sites.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours, including overtime & weekends.