Senior Project Manager Product Line Taste
Stockholm, Location free
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager Product Line Taste who will be responsible for cross- PL Taste activities, ensuring implementation of new initiatives (products, processes) in conjunction with the European Category Directors, R&D and other key stakeholders.
The Product Line Taste Business Area Europe is composed of many product categories. The main objective is to drive growth and profitability through strong execution of annual plans and developing strong product pipelines for future growth.
A typical day:
• You will work in cross Product Line projects on initiatives like new design, SweTax, Cross BA flows, Simplexity, Consumer Rating & Reviews, and new Product Launches;
• You will Lead the transition to the New Energy Label and coordinate the different work streams;
• You will secure the execution of agreed plans in every work stream and liaise with the central and cluster product line teams to organize smooth phase in / out of old and new products;
• You will act as point of reference for cross functional activities between Cluster product lines, Sales, Trade & Product Marketing, Central Product Line, R&D, Supply Operations, Logistics;
• You will conduct continuous process improvements in liaison with ECDs, ECMs, Product Marketing, Supply Launch, Supply operations.
• A leader - You have a deep belief in personal ability to make a valuable difference to the business and a deep sense of core values that drive behaviour. You have the ability to motivate others;
• A Team Player – You are able to influence and work in a matrix organization and, at the same time you are a self-starter and result-driven;
• Project Leader – you are able to plan and prioritise and thank to your analytical skills you can see the big picture
• Communicator – you are able to build networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives.
Education & skills:
• Solid experience in product development/commercial area (ideally in more than one function);
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical BS degree with a minimum of 5 years related engineering and/or project management experience is required;
• Profound knowledge and understanding of the business and what drives performance;
• English language required
• Great atmosphere;
• Interesting job and challenging tasks;
• International environment and work in multicultural team;
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work;
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture;
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange;
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.