Senior Solution Architect
Senior Solution Architect
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The challenge - As an enterprise producing millions of appliances each year and counting more than 50.000 employees, Electrolux is already generating massive amounts of data in hundreds of systems across the globe from sales to sensors in factory robots or smart home appliances. And with an explosion of IoT devices just around the corner, these data volumes are growing.
The team - The Electrolux Global Data Science team supports business functions across the entire company and helps them turning raw data into insights and actions. The team is a key enabler to support the company’s digital transformation. It is the center of excellence for data handling and advanced analytics and it is also responsible for the Electrolux global data platform.
The role – Your job is to drive platform solution architecture and architectural advisory/review for the solutions that are built on the data platform. Through giving good advice and direction to the development teams, you contribute to enable an increased use of data within Electrolux in a responsible, secure and resource efficient fashion.
What you will be doing:
• Drive solution/system design architecture for the data platform and solutions built upon it.
• Support our developer teams through developing guides and reference architectures.
• Project-lead tech evaluations and do cost-benefit analyses for technology options.
• Work in established project management frameworks including Azure DevOps, Scrum (Agile/Kanban), Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket etc).
• Cooperate with colleagues from other IT function on architecture questions.
• Minimum three years of experience working as a Solution Architect or System Architect.
• Solid experience of working with a wide array of Azure components for data handling (incl. but not limited to Azure AD, ADLS, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL, Synapse…).
• Strong ability to communicate technical concepts, including presenting and whiteboarding.
• Good and broad knowledge of computer security (certificates, web authentication, etc.).
• Ability to manage multiple, changing priorities while working effectively in a joint team.
• Formal education: Bachelor’s degree or higher (e.g. computer science).
• Fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
• Technical skills in Data warehouse, Microsoft BI and Azure analytics.
• Experience with big data technologies such as Apache Spark
• Comfortable writing code in either Python, Scala or Java
What we offer:
Electrolux offers an exciting and challenging job opportunity in an international environment, with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurship. The Electrolux Group provides career opportunities within a global, fast moving, growing yet lean organization. This role will have several touch points globally within the company.
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents female and male.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Maria Redin