Senior Spares Planner
Consumer & Customer Care
• You will coordinate the transportations between suppliers and the Thailand Hub Warehouse in a cost efficient way and keep the documentation up to date for easy receiving at the warehouse.
• You will own the backorder process and coordinate as well as negotiate the best possible lead-time to meet customer demands.
• You are in charge of updating both customers and stakeholders with the latest ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) information on a regular basis.
• You will work strategically with our suppliers to continuously improve the ways of working and monitor their performance.
• You will coordinate the claim process between the warehouse and the suppliers in the event of shipment deviations.
• You will work cross functionality with the different departments on common topics to drive our objective of providing 10x better experiences for our customers.
• You will own the KPIs and PIs in your area such as availability, backorder recovery, backorder aging, inventory value, logistics cost & ETA accuracy.
• You will analyze the result for the KPIs and PIs on a regular basis and take proactive actions to improve them.
• For bigger improvements, you will work in our six sigma program called ECIP to drive mid to long term improvements.
• You will work with the phase in/out process which involves maintenance of the master data used for planning.
• Preferably a Degree in the field logistics or supply chain.
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience in material planning, purchasing or inventory management.
• Fluent in English both written & spoken.
• Equipped with strong communication and negotiation skills, you are expected to get your message across to different levels of an organization both internally and externally.
• Strong analytical skills and drive actions based on facts in a structured way.
• Takes initiative to solve problems and drive until completion.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with stronger skills in excel.
• You enjoy working closely in a team environment and understand how your individual work contributes to the overall teamwork.
• Experience in SAP and AS400 is considered as an advantage.