Senior Strategic Analyst, Pricing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce financial and market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating periodic reports to assist management in financial and business strategies.
- Identify and analyze opportunities to increase market share and improve profitability in existing markets/product lines as well as new markets/product lines.
- Generate standard and custom ongoing reports and information to the different stakeholders in the organization, analyzing and communicating actual Price performance and highlighting the implications of business decisions using consistent and measurable metrics, with the benefit of creating strategic as well as tactical changes to ensure performance is maximized.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to provide strategic pricing recommendations for execution of those strategies across the organization. assist management in financial and business strategies.
- Responsible for the monthly implementation and communication of price sheets to all sales channels with documentation to support and in-line with group internal audit guidelines.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence and pricing information to users. Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Analyze competitive market and pricing strategies through sales trend analysis and analysis of related product, market, or share trends: prepare timely and accurate financial reports to its stakeholder’s utilizing pricing tools such as PVM, Price Waterfall, Value based pricing and Reward based pricing; manage PVM (price volume mix) reporting and data.
- Perform profitability analysis of specific products and programs to EBIT and CTF (contribution to fixed) utilizing SKU profitability, Price waterfall, PVM, SAP and legacy systems, Power BI and Qlikview.
- Analyze multi-dimensional financial statements (i.e., Product Line, Channel, and/or Brand views of the same financial result).
- Analyze competitive market strategies to help EMANA determine the optimal price for the products by considering market position, competitive landscape and costs.
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, and other tools, ensuring that they. are set-up appropriately with the latest information available.
- Compare prices set by competitors and achieve KPI’s set by their manager to set base prices and develop discount programs, Effectively participate in large, multi-departmental, cross-functional teams to drive change.
- Ensure the management of the sales price management process in SAP, Microsoft Office (Excel), SQL server, Cognos, Focus, and SAP. Hyperion.
- Interpret and communicate Pricing performance, implications and recommendations
- Analyze and manage all pricing discounts per the pricing handbook guidelines and ensure accuracy of information that is entered into the system by working closely with commercial finance.
- Perform analysis to establish a solid Pricing governance in the Business Area applying understanding of financial and accounting concepts.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s in Business Admin or related field and 3 years’ experience in the home appliance industry. Must have: financial analysis experience including sales trends analysis; experience with and advising management of financial and business strategies; Experience driving change and effectively participating in large, multi-departmental, cross-functional teams; Experience working with multi-dimensional financial statements (i.e., Product Line, Channel, and/or Brand views of the same financial result); Solid experience applying financial and accounting concepts.; experience Microsoft Office (Excel), SQL server, Cognos, Focus, and SAP. Hyperion and SAP; experience working with Pricing tools such as PVM, Price Waterfall, Value based pricing and Reward based pricing.