Senior Supplier Development Engineer
Purchasing & Sourcing
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a Senior Supplier Development Engineer (Lean Engineer) who will be able to drive and assist “strategic” suppliers in making long-lasting improvements in their performance in terms of process efficiency (incl. Automation) and flexibility, organizational set-up and quality.
You will report to the Supplier Development Director.
· Performed Lean Assessments to evaluate together with the team opportunities for improvement.
· Use supplier development tools like, Process mapping, Value Stream mapping, etc. to identify improvement areas.
· Define priorities for the different improvement areas
· Decide with Electrolux Purchasing management and suppliers KPI and targets to achieve (Monthly reporting about actions, progress and KPI status)
· Force and support the customized Supplier lean program and team implementation.
· Define Action plan with the supplier including targets, Timing, and responsibilities for each action and establish regular workshops
· Aim for automatization of processes where it brings a benefit, in terms of efficiency, cost and quality.
· Preferable 5+ years of relevant experience as manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, logistics or Quality,
· Technical degree at industrial engineering level or equivalent by experience
· Minimum of 2 years in Lean Manufacturing
· Knowledge of In Value Stream mapping (VSM), Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM), OEE, 5S, SMED, line balancing, Wastes elimination
· Design for Manufacturing, Assembly and Automation
· Basic know how about Automation, Injection molding and stamping tool concept and technology is a serious asset.
· Convenient communicating in English and Italian
· Ability to collaborate with diverse global teams and individuals and communicate effectively
· Ability to travel
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.